How to pay for school lunch.

How To Pay for School Lunches


Paying for your child’s school lunch is done through Telford and Wrekin Council when they start in KS2. You will need to call the school office to obtain your child’s unique number which always begins 3157, this is our school ID number. Then go on to the Telford and Wrekin website and search for payment for school lunches. Follow the instructions and enter your child’s unique number. You will then be able to make a payment with a card of your choice and top up your account when necessary. Please make sure you always take a screen shot of the receipt number as a reference in case any money should go missing.